Underwater Massage Tub
T-MP UWM Automat
The Underwater Massage Tub allows performing a sophisticated form of classic massage in the water environment. Combining the unweighting function with optimum regulation of water temperature, the tubs helps the patient to relax allowing a more effective treatment to be performed. The water stream also provides optimum stimulation by performing the massage in distal to proximal direction.
T-MP • T-MP/B • T-MP/K • T-MP/S
T-MP medical tub is dedicated to medical bath: pearl bath, aromatherapy. Modern design and ergonomic form help
to relax patient and provide more efficient treatment. This low-capacity tub allows more economical use of the equipment.
For special request medical tub can be used to:
– T-MP/B (peat bath)
– T-MP/K without CO2 MIXER (carbonic acid bath)
– T-MP/S (saline bath)
T-MP/B Bath-tub for therapeutic peat baths with enlarged outflow which facilitates emptying from mixture of therapeutic peat with water.
T-MP/K Bath–tub for carbonic acid treatments. This bath-tub in standard equipment doesn’t include CO2 Mixer.
T-MP/S Medical bath-tub assigned for saline treatments. Standard equipment includes filling system and manual shower.
MAGELLAN – Multifunctional hydrotherapy tub is used to automatic underwater massage pearl bath and chromotherapy. Magellan can be used to automatic underwater massage. Electronic control panel and special configuration of 34 jets (5 sections: foots, ankle, knees. hips and spine) let for individual programming working sections. Additionally user can release section which he doesn’t want to use during treatment. Magellan multifunctional hydrotherapy tub is equipped with electronic panel lets for programming total time of treatment, time of working particular section, automatic switch off after treatment and enables saving 20 individual programs. Optionally MAGELLAN can be equipped with coloured touch control panel, which allows for programming:
• Total time of treatment
• Time of working every section
• Automatic turn off after finish of treatment
• Free programs – user can save 100 programs
• Automatic Test of safety use
RP 002 Rehabilitation Poolb
Indications: Orthopedic patients, Elderly, Acquagym Activity
• Extremely safe for both patients and therapists with no sharp edges
• Custom made product to fit specific needs
• Modularity and transferability
• Possibility to implement and add accessories and components
• Above-ground construction: therapists working at eye level with patients
• Different water levels to treat different kind of patients at the same time
• Very easy to maintain
• Double Terylene reinforced PVC lining (floor and sides) – waterproof protection
• AISI 316 Stainless steel perimeter handrail
• Water treatment system composed by 22 cu.m/h filter, filtration pump 0.75 kW threephase, skimmers, H20 pressure reducer, automatic H20 control level and general control panel
• Heat exchanger mod. 25 with with control unit
• Integrated pH and Chlorine control system substation with sensors, cells, electrode and regulator
• Patients observation window 280cm.
• 2 underwater lights 0.3 kW single-phase
• 3 hooks for exercise/training rubber bands
• Professional upstream swimming/walking system with underwater massage hose, 2.6 kW three-phase
• Hydrojet/Whirlpool with 2 jets 1.5 kW three phase
• Height adjustable stainless steel seat with holders
• Stainless steel wall bars (single or double span)
• Battery-operated flush-mounted patient lifter/ hoist
• Bench with air jets 2x60cm
• Hydrojet/Whirlpool with 4 or 6 jets 1.5 kW three-phase
• Stainless steel access stair with anatomic handrails
• Waterfall shower
• Swan neck shower
Electrotherapeutic treatments in the water produce beneficial effects on various systems (nervous, circulatory) of the human body. The Four-Cell Bath allows treatment to be concentrated on a specific area of the body (lower or upper limb, one side of the body). According to the indications, the therapist can set the polarity of the electrode located in each cell and choose between galvanic, diadynamic and faradic current. All parameters are entered via a user-friendly electronic panel. Alternating treatments use water to induce thermal stimuli on the limbs submerged in upper and lower cells with the purpose of stimulating reactions In the circulatory system. The duration of the stimulation, the water temperature and the number of cycles of cold/warm water can be set by therapist.
T-Aalter • T-Alter/P
The alternating shower is one of the most popular hydrotherapy devices designed to apply water to the patient’s body. The device combines water temperature and pressure to achieve optimum therapeutic effect. The water is delivered via massage hoses and the temperature can be varied either rapidly or gradually according to the specific indications. The massage hoses can be equipped with different nozzles to induce specific physiologic reactions. The water temperature is controlled by a thermostatic valve, while the pressure is adjusted separately for each hose by a pressure valve. The treatment consists of water jets applied to the patient’s body from a given distance.