• Deep tissue penetration with power up to 15 W
• Optimal tissue absorption due the 2 or 3 different wavelengths: 810 nm, 980 nm and 1064 nm
• Different emission modes for optimal output adjustment
• Preset protocols for easy application
• Large Touch screen, 7 inch with an optimal interface flow
• Automatic laser source calibration
• Safety footswitch operation
The Chattanooga High Power Laser raises the game of laser treatment; its higher power achieves greater photonic delivery, shortening treatment times, generating a thermal effect, and improving healing. It can almost immediately arrest soft tissue and joint pain. Its 3 wavelengths allow for optimal tissue absorption and it can achieve much greater penetration depth than its low power counterparts.
Download Brochure for Technical Information.