• 5 unique DTS Pull Patterns deliver pulls designed to closely replicate the manual therapy experience.
• Pretension step eases guarding and provides greater comfort for the acute patient.
• Independent timer control for pretension, progression, traction, and regression.
• Automatic speed variation during the Progressive phase.
• Gradient pulls, oscillations, and Progressive Range of Motion.
• Variable speed motor (30%, 50%, 100%) increases treatment flexibility
• Clinical Protocols™ for cervical and lumbar along with 80 User-Defined Protocol slots.
• Static, intermittent, and cycling traction options.
• Full color graphic library includes anatomical images, common. pathologies, and detailed belting techniques on high resolution touchscreen.
• Multi-lingual software on board.
Manual and mechanical traction has been utilized for years as a safe solution in the treatment of spinal conditions involving nerve root compression, acute muscular spasm and osteoarthritic discogenic conditions. However, all mechanical traction devices are not the same. Chattanooga Triton Traction system sets the standard. With the Triton Progressive Therapeutic Rehabilitation System, Chattanooga has introduced a new generation of innovative traction devices that mimic the intricate nuances of the manual therapist’s hands, thereby expanding the features of modern day traction. As a supplier of rehabilitation equipment, we see ourselves as a committed partner to the rehabilitation practitioner.
Mains Power: 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz Power Consumption: 75 W Current Consumption: 3.2 Amps Max Weight: 14 kg Dimensions*: 45 x 24 x 45 cm Electrical Safety Class: Class 1, Type B Safety Tests: IEC/UL/EN 60601-1, IEC/EN 60601-1-2, CAN C22.2 No. 601.1- M90 w/A2 - Meets MDD 93/42/ EEC, CE 0413