• Over 30 clinical waveforms
• Up to 4 independent electrotherapy channels (with optional channel 3/4 module)
• A comprehensive electrode placement guide with detailed descriptions and imagery
• Improved sEMG functionality offering both bar and linear graph displays
• Provides precise biofeedback of muscle activity with a sensitivity of less than 3 micro volts
• Specific muscle isolation for re-education, strengthening or rehabilitation
The sEMG module combines surface EMG biofeedback with 2 channel electrotherapy and the ability to trigger stim from sEMG outputs. The module fully integrates with the Neo’s advanced features such as the Clinical Protocol Setup (CPS) system.
Mains Power: 100 - 240 VAC, 2.5A to 1.25A, 0/60 Hz Weight: Module only: 0.5 kg Dimensions*: Module only: 28 x 16 x 3 cm Electrical Safety Class: Class 1, Type BF Safety Tests: IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, IEC 60601-2-10 * Dimensions are listed as L x W x H