• Available in two sizes
• Frame colours: black or white
• Padding colour: grey
• Frame made of high-quality aluminium
• Seat tilt up to 40°
• Height-adjustable push bar with ratchet joint
• Swivelling front wheels
• EVA wheels with wheel lock
• Integrated anchor brackets for transportation in a vehicle for transporting persons with reduced mobility
• Kimba seat adapter, also suitable for custom seating shell systems
• Generous storage space under the seat (also usable as a platform for respirators)
• Optimised rear axle suspension
• Automatic folding lock for safely loading the outdoor mobility base into a vehicle
Designed with comfort and convenience in mind, the Kimba Neo buggy is light, comfortable and practical – whilst ensuring that your little one always has the safe customizable support they need. Whether it’s the daily trip to school or out and about on a family adventure, the Kimba is ready to roll.
Every child has their own individual needs and support requirements. With this in mind, at Ottobock we have ensured a wide range of adaptations and accessories are available from thoracic supports and headrests to trays and changing bags – you will be able to find the best solution and build to help ensure the most comfortable ride.
Overall width 595 mm 665 mm Front/rear wheel diameter 170/280 mm 170/280 mm Push handle (min./max.) 710–1,160 mm 710–1,160 mm Folding size without seat (LxWxH) 790x595x460 mm 790x665x460 mm Min. folding size with seat facing forward (LxWxH) 900x595x530 mm 970x665x590 mm Seat tilt (min./max.) -40° bis +10° oder -10° bis +40° -40° bis +10° oder -10° bis +40° Weight of outdoor mobility base 10.5 kg 11.5 kg Weight of seating unit 7.5 kg 9.5 kg Max. load, seating unit* 40 kg 40 kg Max. load, storage basket* 15 kg 15 kg Max. load, outdoor mobility base 55 kg 55 kg * The maximum permissible overall weight of the user and load in the storage basket is 47.5 kg (size 1) or 45.5 kg (size 2).